Rtenzo & Ero-Enzo – Fanart and Hentai

adam_hornyRP
1 year ago

God, I love seeing Orihime being such a slut. fucking Hanataro and Toshiro while having feelings for Ichigo. Getting her huge cheeks clapped by 2 hung studs and just being a bitch. I love it.

Ultra

Great work on this one, the lip bite and whorihime tattoo make this DP a 9/10

JoyBoy
JoyBoy
1 year ago

Are you going to do a one piece work?

HokageHitsugaya
1 year ago

Great pick of characters from my.. unbiased and totally objective opinion.
Your art come together so well and it’s kinda pleasing to the eyes. More as time goes on.

Love seeing Orihime’s reaction as her ass is getting stretched as she knows there’s more she has to take.

Hiryu
1 year ago

A very impressive piece here. Especially the details on it, from the soap bubbles and background to Orihime’s facial expression.

All this to say that your work is only getting better.

Very well done. 🙂

souljamantwn
1 year ago

That lip bite is just *chefs kiss* magnifico

Dr. Pervert
Dr. Pervert
1 year ago

Love the way Orihime’s body looks in this.

Musashi Miyamoto
1 year ago

Orihime looks beautiful as always, especially with this assets. Her thicc ass and huge tits are amazing, I think Toshiro really enjoying them. 7/10 for another bleach work

Mr. Akrononym
Mr. Akrononym
1 year ago

I do like the fact that we see the faces of all involved members in this orgy. And to be quite honest, I don’t mind Hanataro’s concerned look; something about it makes it much more likeable to me than the few times you did it with Midoriya/Ichigo. But to be honest, all of their expressions look simply great. The way Orihime bites her lips makes it seem to me like she perceives Hanataro’s cock entering her ass as the much bigger/harder hitting experience than Hitsugaya’s cock already being in her. In my eyes Hitsugaya’s expression even further highlights this because of his surprised look (maybe he felt Orihime cumming right after Hanataro inserted his cock?) It goes without saying but the background is beautifully drawn as always. Very interesting makeup color choice. It looks great on Orihime and the cocks o her two partner. Lovely tattoo and I very much appreciate the fact that it’s getting washed off by the shower. Great stuff. Rather small amount of cum but I like it’s texture.

Great to see Hitsugaya and Hanataro teaming up on Orihime. She definitely deserves two cocks at once.
8/10

KnightmareAlpha
KnightmareAlpha
1 year ago

Great work, but why dose Orihime look so deadly afraid? We all know that the universe of your work makes everyone more stretchable then normal, so she doesn’t need to be afraid of breaking. Or is that fact not known to the people of your work?

Last edited 1 year ago by KnightmareAlpha
KnightmareAlpha
KnightmareAlpha
1 year ago

I know, but my brain just loves doing that to me

Shaown
Shaown
1 year ago

I must say that with every artwork that comes out, they get more and more better, well done rtenzo.
Will these women be blessed with your creative talent and be part of your artworks?
Naruto-mabui, himawari
Fairy tail-Irene belserion, kyoka, sellah, ur, urtear, Coordinnator, ,swan, and minerva
Kill la kill-Ragyo kiryuin
Highschool DXD-Rias gremory, akeno, yasaka, Lady Phenex, Katerea Leviathan, Venelana Gremory
Food wars-Mama nakiri and leonora nakiri
Demon Slayer-Ruka rengoku and muzan kibutsuji, daki, and Susamaru

DonPervert
DonPervert
Reply to  Shaown

He knows what has happened and yet he recommends Himawari, a 10 year old girl lol, you need to get checked out :v

Stho
Stho
Reply to  DonPervert

What about sarada?

Anna
Anna
Reply to  DonPervert

Although its gross

your forgetting the fact that rtenzo draws boruto and sarada and they’re like 12 years old

Chirka
1 year ago

The work is very good. I have a feeling that Toshiro just got squeezed by her tits xd. But to be honest, I envy him

All_Fake
1 year ago

Orihime’s huge ass being drilled is always exciting to watch, this slut is perfect for breeding

All_Fake
1 year ago

Eh, well yes, I have a Discord account… Why?

Azzlover
1 year ago

Superb work as usual! Great sizes and I love the nervous look on her face xD