Update: Delaying the upgrade til mid-late January as I explore my options regarding new servers
Update2: Found a server package I like but the cost is a bit more than I anticipated so I need to wait til I get paid in February until I have enough to get it. Please bare with me, thanks!
Update3: Trying to get the server migrated so until then no updates for the next 3-4 days while that process is underway
Lately the site has been having issues and been periodically going down numerous times a week from anywhere between 10 minutes to an hour. This is an issue on the server end and I hope to resolve it soon. I plan to upgrade the servers in early January in order to improve site performance. I don’t know if this will result in the website being down for a few days while there is server migration but we will see.
But ya… I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience!