BioYuGi
BioYuGi
11 days ago

Super happy to see Tenten always and love seeing her get some squeezing on Slutnade.

Aeron216
Aeron216
11 days ago

Everything about this is exquisite.

Elsurudoi
Elsurudoi
11 days ago

One question does this image have to do with another image you made where Tsunade grabs Tenten’s tits? I say as a kind of revenge that Tenten did towards Tsunade

Elsurudoi
Elsurudoi
11 days ago

Ok 👍

Lenida
Lenida
12 days ago

Great

souljamantwn
souljamantwn
12 days ago

Yknow I always sorta liked Tenten despite the actual manga/anime giving her next to no revelancy other than a few random filler episodes here and there. Plus I always had a headcanon that she was totally into girls, or atlase bisexual with a more girl preference over guys. Anyways very nice art!

Kratos-25
Kratos-25
12 days ago

Rtenzo, you did an amazing job. I love this picture of Tenten squeezing Tsunade’s juicy and luscious tits. 9/10.

Hiryu
Hiryu
12 days ago

Really good to see some work on Naruto around here again. Been quite a while.

Not only that, it’s really good to see Tenten actually doing something again. And with Tsunade of all people! Especially given how she’s fondling her gigantic tits.

Plus the desert cliffside backdrop really fits the setting and situation too, not to mention how bright it is obviously.

Overall, I like it and it’s a welcome addition. Can’t wait for more. 😀

anonymous guy
anonymous guy
12 days ago

Yessss Rtenzo you are the absolute best at drawing Naruto, thank you 😊

Chirka
Chirka
12 days ago

Wow! Very cool Tenten grabbed Tsunade by the chest. And even for such a juicy one. Very cool job

EbolaBeetle
EbolaBeetle
12 days ago

I was hyped for this one and I’m not disappointed in the least

EbolaBeetle
EbolaBeetle
12 days ago
Reply to  EbolaBeetle

Also, what’s your opinion on ChainsawMan, Enzo? New PV trailer dropped today and, as a manga reader, I think you should give it a read/watch when the anime drops.

NamelessR04
NamelessR04
12 days ago

Outstanding and attractive artwork of Tsunade and Tenten, Rtenzo. Seeing the latter get her turn to grope and squeeze Tsunade’s massive tits intensely is very luscious, just like how it was the other way around from an old artwork long ago. Also, I really like the make-up version, the colors goes well with their luscious lips, especially Tenten’s.

Rtenzo.thebest
Rtenzo.thebest
12 days ago

aah, finally an art with Tenten pity she didn’t show her boobs, but at least it makes me happy to see her again, As far as Tsunade is beautiful I just hope they create something about Tenten

Last edited 12 days ago by Rtenzo.thebest
Mr. Akrononym
Mr. Akrononym
12 days ago

Ah… so good to see Tenten again. And with such a beautiful look in her eyes to boot as she fondles Tsunade’s big tits. Very beautiful and detailed background and nice dialogue between those two Ninja-sluts. Great job with the cum and makeup versions. Big fan of Tenten’s cyan lipstick and nail polish.

Hope we’ll get more of Tenten in the future.
8/10