Frozo
Frozo
13 days ago

Hey rtenzo have you ever thought about adding a favorite gallery, for example I like an image and I check my favorite gallery and it’s there

Frozo
Frozo
12 days ago

Are you able to make another website where you copy the link of this website and then install the image from this website to the other website or no and good job your doing great

Ultra
Ultra
16 days ago

This fat, white, onion booty has me speechless with how perfect it is. Cellulite, tramp stamp, and pawg ass tattoo make this a solid 10. With all that ass, no wonder she’s looking for a fat cock. Cum version is amazing also, a nice cake always deserves some icing and she can choke me with those extra thicc thighs

Ultra
Ultra
16 days ago

With the size of those cheeks she might need another fat dick to please her

vinne
vinne
17 days ago

That fat, big, round perfect white ass with cellulite 😍
That’s a 10!

attractdistract
attractdistract
17 days ago

OH MY GOD that big booty on Riruka is glorious! The absolute best part is the tattoo on it; “PAWG GODDESS” really says it all about her. All I wanna do right now is spank that ass and watch it jiggle, or sit back and watch her twerk so that ass claps and bounces nonstop.

Hiryu
Hiryu
17 days ago

Like I said with the Flare picture, GOD DAMN. O_O I think this is one of my favorites now.

The pose, the almost glowing tramp stamp like mark, her big fat ass and shapely body, the whole nine yards.

The only real downside about this already marvelous piece is we don’t get to see her really fuck somebody, or have someone really enjoy and worship her body. On the other hand, it’s Riruka, so it’s automatically a plus.

Still, I love this. I hope we get some more Riruka sometime! 😀

Last edited 17 days ago by Hiryu
Sailor_Io
Sailor_Io
17 days ago

Fun pose, especially when you consider where her right hand is. Not much to say on the character, I never really cared for the Full Bringers as characters, the whole arc kinda crapped out at the end. Ichigo gets new powers, then instantly loses them, then gets his old ones back, lame.

NamelessR04
NamelessR04
17 days ago

Another an incredible artwork Rtenzo! I really like the cum version, with Rikuka’s whole back side coated in semen from her huge ass up to her magenta hair and cumshots makes it even more better. Also, the butt tattoo was amazing too, I mean “PAWG GODDESS” that’s good one, along with the crest mark above her ass.

Unskilled
Unskilled
17 days ago

Want to say the asses you’ve posted lately have looked great.

Last edited 17 days ago by Unskilled
Chirka
Chirka
17 days ago

Damn. I just want to spank her ass. Rtenzo, thank you for your efforts

All_Fake
All_Fake
17 days ago

Oh yes, big asses rule! God, what chubby cheeks Riruka has, just a big delicious ass, very nice image, the kind of thick proportioned sluts you just can’t say no to! lol Keep up the good work

Musashi Miyamoto
Musashi Miyamoto
17 days ago

You didn’t lie when you said if i like big bootys, i came to the right place. Riruka’s ass is gorgeous. The backview is a perfect choice for this art. Make up version is also really good. 12/10 marvelous work
P.S I want her to sit in my face