Rangiku Matsumoto + Tier Harribel (Bleach)

Chapter 51: Larger than Expected

Chapter 52: Drunk on Harribel’s Hips

Written by S22132, check it out and let him know what you think 🤩

Mr. Akrononym
Mr. Akrononym
20 days ago

Because I already praised the Rangiku artwork when it came out on Patreon, I’ll just go over the chocolate beauty Harribel here. I appreciate the extra effort you took to change/post the makeup version!

Looks like the shark is hungry for some long and hard meat and honestly, I can’t blame her. With a body as thicc, curvageous and beautiful as hers, only the the best of the best would be fitting. One of her ass cheeks is bigger than the others though but that could very well come from the perspective. The makeup looks very nice on her and although minimalistic, I can’t deny that it fits her perfectly. As for the cum version though, this is a completely different story! I like the threads that connect the different junks of sperm and LOVE the huge amount of it in her open mouth. Truly a great cum version…

… and artwork altogether! Next to Yoruichi (and Yushiro) truly the epitome of chocolate hotness!
8,5/10

All_Fake
All_Fake
20 days ago

Mmm… Suddenly, we have a lot of urgency to release stuff, not that it bothers me lol, it’s just curious, in any case good images, especially that Rangiku’s cock shock, I really love sluts when they get shocked. Now I wonder, if someday we can see some “cock in the face” in your art, I find it really exciting when a whore bends to the surprise before a cock in her face, well, good job and good luck!

Ultra
Ultra
20 days ago

We love to see double chapters and both are focused on 2 of the women in my top 5 babes list for Bleach. I’m more of an ass man so the Harribel pin up is the better of these 2 but I can’t deny it’s hot seeing Rangiku look flustered while looking at that massive cock. Hope all the make-up versions for any more art of Harribel stays blue cause it looks best on her, while a darker shade of blue, pink, red, and black look best on Rangiku. Need to see Harribel and that phat caramel booty take on Toshiro and his massive tree trunk, I wanna know if she can outlast that pounding he’d give her. Better yet, I wonder if Harribel and that onion booty of her would be able to handle all the monster cocks in Bleach

looner91