Bestia 666
Bestia 666
2 months ago

Excelente imagen 👍 y que buena historia 👌esa puta rubia merece más pollas!!!! Bien hecho 👍

Bestia 666
Bestia 666
2 months ago

Si, tan adicta que le gusta que la golpeen 5 pollas al día 🤣 espero más historias de ella 👍

Ultra
Ultra
2 months ago

The wheelbarrow is a funny position but it does accentuate that Samui has a fat ass, shame there’s no ass tattoo but still a good picture. Samui really wanted a round 2 with Naruto and his tree trunk and got what she wanted

Ultra
Ultra
2 months ago

A fun pairing to me that’d be nice to see is Tsunade and Naruto or Sakura and Boruto

Dr. Pervert
Dr. Pervert
2 months ago

Always love seeing Samui.

I have to ask; I’ve seen that the “clothes” version of this follows a similar theme in some other patreon pic, and since that wasn’t implied in this story: what was the idea for that?

Dr. Pervert
Dr. Pervert
2 months ago

Damn! Now I’ll never know!

uNgrATefuldEad
uNgrATefuldEad
2 months ago

Hear me out… What if you colored Samui’s hair blue in this pic… then disguise her as Hinata ?? Honestly tho. If you did exactly that I would’ve been bamboozled just like that.

And hey, if that talk about animation is true then you have my interest ! I really think you’d trive if you did animations and comics too.

Omega
Omega
2 months ago

Love the fact that we are seeing more naruto art I actually feel sorry for Samui she doesn’t seem to like being fucked that way but aside from that nice one 8/10

Just curious are gonna see fuu and kushina in the future it´s been long time since their last appeared it would be nice to see them again

All_Fake
All_Fake
2 months ago

The posture is more funny than exciting, something curious, but that does not make less good the angle and the way Samui is being fucked, in any case, good image.

NarutoJr.
NarutoJr.
2 months ago

I have a question would you ever make comic just wondering? And also have great day