Cheelai (Dragon Ball)

Chapter 1: The Universe 7 Carnal Coitus Saga

New series written by SailorIo! (with occasional contributions from other writers)

Thanks for the support

King
King
12 days ago

sir rtenzo can you make more dragon ball pls this is amazing

Marveno
Marveno
12 days ago

Hooray, our first dragon ball artwork in awhile!

NamelessR04
NamelessR04
12 days ago

Wow, a new Dragon Ball artwork and this time it’s the green waifu from the movie. She looks excellently well in you art style, Rtenzo. Her voluptuous ass looks amazingly sexy and the sand sticking to her ass makes it more hotter on the second panel as she gets pussy pounded by Broly, which I’m also surprised to see in this artwork too. Another fantastic job and I can’t wait to see more DBZ/DZS contents in the following future. 😁👍👍👍👍

The Person
The Person
12 days ago

Amazing!

Mr. Akrononym
Mr. Akrononym
13 days ago

Instant Loss is one of those thing that can’t be done wrong in my opinion, especially when they are done by you! It works perfect with smug, overly confident girls to knock them down some steps but since I don’t know much about Dragon Ball and even less about this girl here, I can’t say that much about it. What I can say is that Cheelai looks absolutely stunning with just the right proportions. While the grey/white lipstick marks on Broly’s cock lock really well, the same can’t be said about the makeup on her face since it’s barely visible. Nice tattoo though, although I find the “CUMDUMP” part hard to read, without zooming in. Not the biggest fan of the cum version as well. Not the biggest fan of its texture, especially with the soap/sun cream so close that looks just so similar to it. Perhaps going with a more thick/bubbly aesthetic would have made it seem more distinct.

Sorry for making this review so overly negative. Great Instant Loss!
6,5/10

Omega
Omega
13 days ago

So does this mean that you are gonna make more dragon ball art in the future if yes i can´t wait to see by the way very good well done it´s the first art of cheelai keep the great work

All_Fake
All_Fake
13 days ago

Wow I didn’t expect to see this sexy green alien haha that green ass looks very tempting, now I understand why Broly decided to ask for sex, although I would have preferred that the Saiyajin body didn’t cover a big part of Cheelai’s ass in the second panel, in any case, good instant loss, hopefully more DB images will come in the future. Great job

Itsabigno
Itsabigno
13 days ago
Reply to  All_Fake

All_Fake, I haven’t seen your new pics for like months, are you still posting them or no?

All_Fake
All_Fake
13 days ago
Reply to  Itsabigno

I had some problems and stopped sharing “my” edits, I hope that answers your question