Ultra
Ultra
3 months ago

Momo’s been walking around with that phat fucking ass?!?!?!?! Deku’s tree trunk is probably the only thing to give that ass the full pounding it deserves. Is her tongue sticking out from the pleasure or from seeing his massive man meat?

uNgrATefuldEad
uNgrATefuldEad
4 months ago

Those massive buns, that horny expression !
This pic made my day !

attractdistract
attractdistract
4 months ago

Momo’s massive cheeks hotdogging Deku’s cock looks awesome here! Finding myself a little jealous, cause I’d love to be in Deku’s place, lol

NamelessR04
NamelessR04
4 months ago

Momo is rocking with those massive thunder cheeks and the expression is so sexy with her tongue out like that as she hotdogging Izuku’s huge D. Also the butt tattoo look amazing with those bright colors and the text. Anther fantastic job, Rtenzo! 😁👍👍👍👍

Last edited 4 months ago by NamelessR04
Mr. Akrononym
Mr. Akrononym
4 months ago

Very good job done with Momo’s expression and her ass, it looks mighty thicc and tasty. Midoriya seems to have a more “normal” size compared to the other artworks so far, which I really like. I’m a bigger fan of the big-but-not-overly-gigantic assets, under which the cocks also fall (in certain cases). The way Midoriya is panting her ass white in the cum version is really nice to look at. I like the tattoo, looks nice but could be better if it wasn’t the umpteenth artwork with Midoriya. I understand that most like him and that’s why there are so many artworks with him fucking different girls. I sadly not belong to that group and would like to see other guys get some more attention too. I’ve never been a real Midoriya fan. Good job with the grey makeup, it looks especially good in the Full Cowling version where it’s even more visible.

Nice background, nice girl, what do you want more?!
8/10

Mr. Akrononym
Mr. Akrononym
4 months ago

That’s interesting. While I don’t hate or even dislike him, Midoriya is far from being the reason why I read MHA. But that’s something that can be said for a lot of protagonists of other shonen, at least for me.

Last edited 4 months ago by Mr. Akrononym
All_Fake
All_Fake
4 months ago

Oh so Momo got the big ass she deserves, plus that horny slutty expression complements her very well. Nice image and good angle, now I have a question and I hope I’m not intruding, will we see some Jujutsu Kaisen soon? I can’t wait to see my queen Nobara sporting a captivating fat ass or a pair of creamy tits under your style haha. Anyway, great image of Momo 🤤😋

All_Fake
All_Fake
4 months ago

Oh I see, in that case, I will count the days for your colorist to color some of those sketches and cross my fingers that Jujutsu will definitely win on patreon Lol xD