jojo
jojo
8 days ago

i love how orihime looks on this one you can really see a nice view of her ass good art rtenzo!!

Omega
Omega
9 days ago

ok love the position like to see more of Orihime

Dr. Pervert
Dr. Pervert
9 days ago

The squat & job pose! The one that would work great for characters like Hancock and booty girls like Juvia and Ultear.

Also, I have to wonder about “heels on the beach”.

Mr. Akrononym
Mr. Akrononym
9 days ago

I’m gonna be straight forward, Ichigo’s expression doesn’t really do it for me. On one side I really like that we get to see a different expression from the guys, other than the usual pretty smug grin or growl, on the other end however, his face looks just a bit too wimpy for me. It does a pretty good job at showing just how much he loves the blowjob but other than that, not really my type. Not the greatest fan of the cum texture but the makeup makes more than up for it. Orange is a color we rarely get to see and it does fit the two orange haired lovers. Orihime’s tattoo is simply fantastic and it is an amazing pun with her name, which makes this even better.

Pretty nice artwork but compared to all the other Bleach artworks this year, it misses something (in my opinion).
7/10

NamelessR04
NamelessR04
9 days ago

Phenomenal artwork Rtenzo! Orihime squatting down with her huge plump ass while sucking on ichigo’s dick were absolutely a sight to behold. Also, the expression on Ichigo’s face described how much he enjoyed getting blown by Orihime. Oh and also the make-up with the ass tattoo was clever as heck, “Whorihime” what a sexual pun name for her, 10/10. 👏

All_Fake
All_Fake
9 days ago

Tremendous image, There’s nothing better than seeing Orihime’s fat ass while she sucks non-stop, plus that ass tattoo fits her like a glove, overall it’s a great pose that lets you see that pair of huge buttocks she has while appreciating how she feeds on a cock. Excellent

attractdistract
attractdistract
9 days ago

This pic looks great! I love the visual of Orihime squatting and putting her mouth to work, and her huge ass is a bull’s eye right to my heart!