Gumroad + La Brava (My Hero Academia)

[GUMROAD]

NEW image pack on my Gumroad store! Consider supporting me if you like my stuff and want to see continue to post more lewds.

Chapter 76: Beach Cleaning and Cumming

Written by SailorIo

Check it out! Sailor does it again!

👀🙏

Hiryu
Hiryu
14 days ago

Another solid La Brava/Manami picture. I just can’t get enough of this pink haired shortstack!

She’s become a serious favorite of mine. Can’t wait to read the chapter itself! 😀

Hiryu
Hiryu
13 days ago

Totally. More than you know. XD 🙂

Jonmark
14 days ago

Está imagen me gusta mucho de la brava es muy sexy abriendo la boca 20/20 gracias Rtenzo por esta imagen y también por el que lo creo.

NamelessR04
NamelessR04
14 days ago

Whoa another La Brava artwork! Thank you Rtenzo for this new MHA of the magenta haired shortstack. Though the massive cock of Izuku obscuring most of her body except for her huge tits and nipples luckily. Also the cum version was the best one, La Brava getting grazed and coated with a mass amount of semen as it squirting out from Izuku’s massive cock was really arousing. And the make-up version was wonderful as well, three different color shades on her lips and eyes each give it an unique look, great job on that. Again thank you for this artwork. 😁👍👍👍👍

Mr. Akrononym
Mr. Akrononym
14 days ago

I have to say, I’m a teeny-tiny bit disappointed in regards to this artwork. On its own it is fantastic and the shading is spectacular but after reading only the chapter, with no artwork to go with it I kind of hoped that the pic would be La Brava “hanging off it like a monkey on a tree branch”. Now I know that this is really unfair on my part but I simply can’t deny that this image has burned itself in my mind. My own prejudices aside, the artwork is pretty good although I’m no really a fan of La Brava. Unfortunatelly, I have to continue with nagging! La Brava’s make-up could be absolutely perfect and the two colors used for her eyes are certainly beautiful, however… it is barely visible/outstanding enough on Midoriya’s glowing cock. The vibrant colors of Full Cowl don’t really do the make-up a favor and hinder my enjoyment in it. The cum version does a lot of things right and helps out to make me like the artwork more! La Brava’s cum covered body is quite nice and the jizz erupting out of it looks quite nice as well.

In the end, nice cock bro! Not often that the members of the men take centerpiece and even rarer that there aren’t some huge boobs or asses around to acompany them. Kinda not a fan of that seemingly every second MHA artwork features Midoriya as the leading male though. Great artwork nonetheless.
8/10

Ultra
Ultra
14 days ago

The build up for this Deku and La Brava anal or vaginal art continues, it’ll be amazing to see him turn our pink haired petite built slut into a cocksleeve. One decent cum shot from Deku already has her covered, but a full blast from the fire hose in her mouth will probably drown her or would she be able to swallow all of that extra large hot milkshake or will the force from his man milk being blasted knock her on her back and turn her into a canvas to be painted on. 10/10, great story to go along with the art, good choice of color for the makeup, and no better way for us La Brava lovers to see her get drenched in spunk by making it a moneyshot

Chirka
Chirka
14 days ago

I don’t really like La Brava. However, she is obliged to let such a giant into her body
I’m waiting for your new works

Chirka