Rtenzo & Ero-Enzo – Fanart and Hentai

Whitis
Whitis
7 months ago

So we’re getting a demon slayer series or one-shot, either way awesome. I wonder if we will ever get something for Black Clover?

DamakiDes
7 months ago

Shinobu’s hella THICC in here, I hope for arts of Mitsuri or Daki, I can’t wait for more ^-^

DamakiDes
7 months ago

White hair Daki, even though it’s the same person, although I prefer for Mitsuri. Sorry if I ask for Mitsuri a bit much, I just loved her.

Buglo
Buglo
7 months ago

ITS HERE, summer is off to a great start. Great work man.

Connor J O'Carroll
7 months ago

Oh Hell Yeah!! that 1 vote was really a long time ago now but now we Finally got DS artwork up in dis website 😀 now we just need a DS fanfiction & I’m guessing “that guy” shinobu’s giving a BJ 2 is Tanjiro?? if so excellent choice with the choosing harem route option for Tanjiro 😛 & I’d recommend Mitsuri & the spider women demoness for da harem

also now that we got both DS & HOTD here 😀 hey Rtenzo what’d u think about
You/Your rtenzo.net crew watching the (Fire Force) & (Interspecies Reviewers) anime’s
(if no one’s seen either) to vote/decide if they could get a place here?? & if both r approved 4 FF i’d recommend the FF story be a Shinra harem story 😛 but that’s just my opinion

anyway even if it doesn’t have (Tanjiro Harem) I’m really looking 2 the Demon Slayer FF story ( if 1’s even coming/still in the works that is :/ )

Last edited 7 months ago by Connor J O'Carroll
Connor J O'Carroll
Connor J O'Carroll
7 months ago

Forgot to add ( Monster Musume ) with the other 2 recommendations

Connor J O'Carroll
Connor J O'Carroll
7 months ago

Oh okay then 👌👍 & just like HOTD & DS I’m guessing you probably had to find New team members who were born fanfiction writers, big fans of DS/HOTD & had a specific FF story writing style that fit this websites criteria so you’d probably? Have to find New people/a new person for adding in new specific anime’s from (Fire Force), (Interspecies Reviewer’s (Monster Musume) & so on but if U binge watch each recommendation’ll be over quicker & just like DS & HOTD I’m more than happy to B patient cause like the ancient saying (good things come for those who wait) 😁

Anyway looking forward to the DS fanfiction story (if there’s one still in the works that is)

Connor J O'Carroll
7 months ago

awesome & between Hibana’s hopeless crush on Shinra & the funny way the manga ended with Shinra, Iris, & Inca K. on Ch. 304 i’d b hard 2 not make a no-harem FF story on this website :p also i’d recommend
K. Takami, Amaterasu, O. Maki, & either WC member Haumea or post-fusion Haumea/Evangelist (whichever 1 works 4 u :p)

Last edited 7 months ago by Connor J O'Carroll
Corotone
Corotone
7 months ago

Best girl I’m so happy we are getting Shinobu and if this is her healing no wonder all the characters are always at her estate.

Xcelsior